A deliciously filling and secretly healthy "pudding" made with high-fiber chia seeds, cocoa powder and strawberries.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 12 strawberries
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 pitted Medjool dates (or use 1 more tbsp maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- Combine almond milk, 8 of the strawberries, cocoa powder, maple syrup, dates and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a glass jar or container. Chop remaining 4 strawberries and add to mixture along with the chia seeds and chocolate chips. Stir well to combine.
- Allow pudding to thicken overnight in the fridge (or for at least 6 hours) prior to serving.