- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup canned lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- dash of salt
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Place avocado and all ingredients in a blender or food processor (I used my nutribullet). It may take some stirring, but eventually it should blend together and become super smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Once all the ingredients are well blended, pour into a container and freeze, covered, for at least 4-6 hours, or until frozen solid. Once frozen, remove from freezer and let ice cream soften on the counter for a while before trying to scoop it. You could also zap in in the microwave for a few seconds until it's scoopable.