Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this thick and creamy Tart Cherry Chocolate Smoothie! It tastes like dessert and is perfect for a nourishing breakfast.
- 1 heaping cup frozen Montmorency tart cherries
- 2 soft pitted Medjool dates (or sub 1 tbsp pure maple syrup)
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- optional: 1 tbsp hemp seeds, 1 scoop chocolate plant protein powder
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender (I used my Nutribullet) and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
Keywords: cherry chocolate smoothie