Packed with flax, oats and hemp seeds, these lightly sweetened, super moist whole-grain blueberry banana muffins are the perfect healthy snack.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin liberally with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add maple syrup, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except blueberries). Stir until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tin (I got 11 muffins).
- Bake for about 28-30 minutes, or until a fork comes out clean. Cool in muffin tin for 10 minutes before carefully transferring muffins to a cooling rack.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.