The perfect combination of sweet and salsa, this loaded baked sweet potato will keep you full for hours!
- 1 medium or large baked sweet potato
- 1 egg
- 1/4 of an avocado, cubed
- 1/4-1/3 cup salsa
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- If you don't already have baked sweet potatoes on hand, preheat oven to 400F. Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a fork. Bake on a sprayed baking sheet for 50 minutes to an hour or until very fork tender.
- Re-heat baked sweet potato for a minute in the microwave if it has been stored in the fridge. Meanwhile, fry an egg in a small pan sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Slice sweet potato in half lengthwise. Top with avocado, salsa and then fried egg. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store extra sweet potatoes in the fridge.