- 1 cup oat flour (or grind old-fashioned oats in food processor to make flour)
- 1/2 cup whole-grain cereal flakes
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (a bit less than 2 scoops, I used MCT lean vegan protein blend)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup mashed, overripe banana
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Add in peanut butter, banana, honey and vanilla. Stir until a smooth dough forms.
- Form into twelve balls and flatten into “cookies.”
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 55 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g