Healthy, whole-grain noodles tossed with a tasty peanut sauce and bright veggies.
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
For the noodles:
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti (sub brown rice spaghetti for gluten-free)
For the veggies:
- 4 red bell peppers chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 large handfuls spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- Place all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until al dente.
- Prep veggies and place in a large bowl. Add noodles and sauce, tossing to combine. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve warm or cold.