Happy holidays to my favorite cookie monsters! Natalie here to bring you some major inspiration for your last-minute baking extravaganzas.
Even though Christmas is just a few short days away, there is still time to blast your favorite holiday tunes (Michael Buble all day, please) and bake all the things for your friends, family, neighbors and the millions of people in Target checkout lines. Okay so maybe that’s a little too “Buddy the elf” of me but can you imagine being handed a homemade ginger snap while you wait in line to buy a gift? What a dream life that would be.
No matter who it’s for or what you fancy, there’s something here for everyone. Now go get your bake on and enjoy this season for all it’s worth!
2. Dreamy Vegan Snickerdoodles via Making Thyme for Health
4. Thumbprint Jam Cookies via Traveling Oven
5. Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting via Cookie & Kate
7. Pillow Soft Whole Wheat Gingerdoodles via Fit Mitten Kitchen
8. Pomegranate Pistachio Bark via How Sweet Eats
9. Lebkuchen (German Spiced Cookies) via Occasionally Eggs
11. Mississippi Mud Cookies via Amanda’s Cookin’
12. Gingerbread Donuts via Emilee Eats
14. Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread Pie via Making Thyme for Health
17. Chocolate Cake and Cookie Bars via The Little Blog of Vegan
19. Eggnog and Spiced Rum Cake via Broma Bakery
20. One Bowl Vegan Sugar Cookies via Minimalist Baker
21. S’mores Bars
23. Brown Butter Maple Sugar Cookies via Sheri Silver
24. Healthier Homemade Turtles via Eating Bird Food
25. Peppermint Brownies via 2 Teaspoons
26. Peppermint Mocha Bark via Brownie Bites
28. Vegan Candy Cane Brownie Bites via Veggies Don’t Bite
29. Rolo Pretzel Sandwiches via I Heart Naptime
30. Hot Chocolate Cookies via Love From the Oven