The easiest recipe for Healthy Banana Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with 7 ingredients and no added sugar. These have a soft, cakey texture. Done in 25 minutes, they're are a great healthy snack for toddlers, kids and adults. Super easy to make and freezer-friendly. Vegan and gluten free!
- 2 large overripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats (certified gluten free if needed)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silipat.
- Mash bananas in a medium mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Form dough in 16 round balls and place evenly on baking sheet. Gently flatten with your palm as they won't spread while baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes. These cookies taste even better the next day!
Adapted from my Morning Glory Breakfast Cookies.
STORAGE: Store in an air tight container on the counter for up to two days, then store any remaining cookies in the refrigerator.